- Διαθεσιμότης2-3 εβδομάδες
- Εγγύηση3 χρόνια
1776 00 + ΦΠΑ
Meinberg LANTIME M150 NTP Time Server for DIN Rail Installations
The Meinberg LANTIME M150 time server is designed by Meinberg to offer superior NTP server performance in an industrial environment with a robust rail-mountable chassis. Constructed to order with a selection of signal receivers to enable you to synchronize your NTP server to the remote timing signal that you trust most, the LANTIME M150 time servers can be built to support timing signals from any of the main satellite navigation systems in operation (GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, GLONASS) or from a long-wave timing signal radio service (DCF77).
- Selectable Reference Sources: GPS: Satellite receiver for the Global Positioning System GNS: Combined GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou satellite receiver (L1 frequency band), can also be used for mobile applications GNS-UC: GPS and Galileo Satellite Receiver with Up-Converter for Meinberg GPS Antenna/Converter PZF: DCF77 correlation receiver for middle europe.
- Synchronizes NTP-compatible clients with support for NTP, SNTP, and NTS
- Web interface that is both powerful and easy to use
- Comprehensive networking support, including full HTTPS encryption for Web Interface and REST API with TLS certificate management
- USB port for installation of firmware updates and backup/restore of configuration and log files
- Command line interface for advanced power users with absolute control over every facet of the server's functionality
- Support for syslog, SNMP, and SMTP for comprehensive event logging, network integration, and notification functionality
- GNS models include Multi-GNSS antenna for reception of GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, and GLONASS signals
- GPS and GNS-UC models include Meinberg IF antenna of reception of GPS signals and, with GNS-UC models, also Galileo signals