The Extech LCR200 Passive Component LCR Meter measures Inductance, Capacitance, and Resistance with secondary parameter (Q,D,R,P,ESR).
Key Features & Specifications
- Measures Inductance, Capacitance, and Resistance with secondary parameter Q (Quality), D (Dissipation), R (Resistance), P (Phase), ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance)
- Simultaneous 20,000/2,000 count backlit display of the primary parameter (L, C or R) with the secondary parameter
- Auto Select measurement function with 1kHz default test frequency
- Five test frequencies
- Set Hi/Lo limits using absolute values or percentage limits
- Relative mode function
- Parallel or Series equivalent circuit
- Auto power off, Low battery and overrange indicators
- Built-in test fixture or use external test leads
- Open and Short calibration removes unwanted stray impedances from the measurement
- Complete with test leads and 9V battery
The nsmarket.gr is the largest electronic store for professional tools, measuring and troubleshooting instruments for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
This electronic shop operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.