Hioki portable battery testers support the maintenance of UPS and storage batteries critical to the life support of all businesses. The BT3554 battery internal resistance tester sets the standard for assessing the deterioration and remaining life of UPS and other lead-acid batteries by giving a complete diagnosis via battery resistance testing.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Voltage Ranges up to 60V and resistance range up to 3 Ohm.
- Battery measurement can be performed while the battery is connected to its host device, without taking it offline
- Measure and save data in as fast as 2 seconds, a 60% improvement from the legacy 3554
- Instantaneously diagnose battery degradation (PASS, WARNING, FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage
- Noise reduction technology improves noise resistance
- Measurement data is linked to site information and saved, reducing management man-hours
- A variety of measurement data can be centrally managed using Hioki’s GENNECT Cross (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
- New protector delivers better ergonomic hold and durability in the field.
The package includes:
- BT3554 Battery Tester (With the Z5041 Protector attached)
- Zero-adjustment board
- C1014 Carrying Case
- Z5050 Fuse Set
- Neck strap
- LR6 Alkaline batteries ×8
- USB cable
- Instruction Manual