Rigol's new DSA815 spectrum analyzer redefines the product category by setting new standards for performance and price. The DSA815 features a unique widescreen display, compact design and easy-to-use interface and operations, making it ideal for benchtop or field apps in RF and wireless testing and production.
The new spectrum analyzer offers the ability to measure smaller signals using our digital IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels. The DSA815 also distinguishes between signals with a frequency difference as little as 10 Hz. It includes a wide range of standard functions including AM/FM demodulation and a preamplifier. In addition, Rigol offers great options including an EMI filter and quasi-peak detector kit and a 1.5 GHz tracking generator.
Key Features & Specifications
- 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz Frequency Range
- Typical -135 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL)
- -80 dBc/Hz @10 kHz offset Phase Noise
- Total Amplitude Uncertainty <1.5 dB
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- 100kHz to 1.5GHz Tracking Generator frequency range