The Fluke 1000FLT performs all 5 essential tests with 1 compact tool. If your job involves large numbers of fluorescent lights, the Fluke 1000FLT is indispensable. Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all 5 essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
Key Features & Specifications
- Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts
- Survives on-the-job handling: Drop-tested to survive from a six foot (two meter) ladder
- Easy to use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Built to last, easy to maintain: All metal and very rugged
The nsmarket.gr is the largest electronic store for professional tools, measuring and troubleshooting instruments for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
This electronic shop operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.